Think of me as a website mechanic. I fix broken stuff, and I handle regular maintenance.
EXAMPLES OF WORK I CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Clean up malware/virus infections on your website.
- Repair vulnerabilities such as backdoors, insecure software, and incorrect file permissions.
- Install software to help defend against hacker attacks.
- Keep your site's software updated with current versions.
- Install and configure new software and add-ons, and replace malfunctioning software components.
- Change your site's layout by installing and customizing themes.
- Explain confusing software features and error messages that make your site difficult for you to use.
- Make backups of your files and databases, and restore from backups if necessary. (Offsite storage available from third-parties at additional cost.)
- Remove spam and ban spammers from your site.
- Add or update content that you provide, for your website or your business social media accounts.
- Improve your site's visibility on search engines.
I can also design a basic website for you, obtain a domain name, and set up a web hosting service. If your site requires complex features, though, a professional website designer will do the job for you faster and better (and I'll be happy to help you find someone to do this).